Best Players in Dota 2
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online game that draws in crowds of players. Some players become members of elite Dota 2 teams, while others go on to remain recreational players.
If you are fortunate enough, you can become one of the best in Dota playing history.
According to ESports, these are the current top five Dota players.
Xu “BurNing” Zhilei - This Dota player began in 2008 and is a member of Invictus Gaming. He is the founder of Team Aster and is seen as one of the best Dota players for his many accolades and international wins.
Amer “Miracle” Al-Barkawi - Al-Barkawi is better known by his Dota game name, Miracle. Miracle is one of the founding members of OG and Nigma, which he currently plays for. Though Miracle has only been playing for five years, he has amassed earnings of over four million.
Peter “ppd” Dagger - A 28-year-old American, Peter Dagger, or “ppd” as he is known in the Dota world, was the founder of Evil Geniuses, which led to his International 2015 title. He presently plays for Ninjas in Pyjamas and is known to take on a support role on Dota.
Syed “SumaiL” Hassan - This Dota player was a teammate to “ppd” on Evil Geniuses, which won the International 2015 title. When SumaiL entered the Dota world, he was considered a prodigy as he was one of the youngest players. Presently, SumaiL plays for OG.
Xu “fy” Linsen - fy may be considered one of the top Dota players in the world; however, he is also known as the world’s best Rubik’s cube solver. This Dota player is known to be one of the few supports on the game to have won two tournaments. Presently he plays for Four Angry Men with a total earning of over two million.
What Does It Take to Become the Best?
To become the best in Dota, you need to keep the following tips in mind.
- Teamwork - Dota is a strategy and planning game; therefore, if you are thinking of playing Dota, remember it’s all about teamwork.
- Communication - Thriving as a Dota 2 player means you can communicate with your teammates. To properly execute attacks and strategies, Dota 2 players need to be able to communicate.
- Understand a Map - Dota 2 gameplay takes place on a map; therefore, to thrive as a character in gameplay, you need to understand and grasp navigating north, south, east, or west.
- Aim for the Objectives - Mission play is essential in Dota 2. To move from tier to tier and gain experience points, objectives are crucial.
- Know Your Role - Are you a support, or are you a captain? In Dota, it is essential to know what role you and your character play in the objectives. If you don’t know your role, this can lead to miscommunications and misunderstandings.
If you are looking to play Dota to be the best, learn from the best by building up your player and getting the experience needed. Increase your skills and move through the tiers, and who knows, you may be the next BurNing or Fy Dota player.