Facts to Consider Before Playing Fortnite: Battle Royale
Fortnite is an online game released by 2017, if you are a PC gamer you probably know what it is. It is a pretty cool game which is popular right now. There are three distinct mode version of a gameplay and mechanics. We have the ff:
1. Fortnite: Save the world, it is a game consists of four players which cooperatively fight of zombie creatures and defends objects that the players built. This game was designed for players versus the environment. Players here play the role of being a commander of home base shelters, saving survivors and collecting resources and defending their equipment away from the zombie or "husks". If you win the mission on this game players are awarded an in-game items, hero characters, weapons and trap mechanics which will help the player level up their attributes.
2. Fortnite Battle Royale, it is a free game where up to 100 players fight until the last person standing. This game is a player versus player. They will be given duos or you can play alone or by squad. This game is very different the first one, you have keep playing for your survival, because this is kind of game until the last man standing will be the winner.
3. Fortnite Creative, it is a game wherein each player is given a private access to build their own buildings and manipulate objects they desired. They have the freedom to create anything in an island like battle arenas, race courses and platforming challenges and etc. Each creation they built can be upgraded to be stronger, so the more that you are leveling up each creations the more the stronger each durability.
FORTNITE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
There are few requirements for you to be able to play this game. If you are Fortnite player you have kept up these few things.
- Operating system: Window 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor Core: i5 2.8 Ghz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
These three Fortnite modes is still on its early access since journalist have not yet provide their comprehensive reviews on any modes. Perhaps, the Save the world game mode had achieved over a million players last August 2017. Fortnite battle royal became a significant access for Epic games which lead separates the two games. By June 2018, both modes have reach 10 million game players and by revenue it reaches at $2.4 billion by analysis of Super data research.